World’s No.1 Professional Space for Business, Career, Talent Acquisition, and Sales.
In this post, I am going to discuss all the benefits relates to LinkedIn Premium members. the fastest-growing professional network worldwide. It has been going to becoming king of social media in 2020. In other words, this is one of the World’s No.1 Professional Space for Business, Career, Talent Acquisition, and Sales. You will also learn the benefits that LinkedIn provides to every user worldwide.
LinkedIn Premium Benefits
- Stand out and get in touch with hiring managers
- See how you compare to other applicants
- Learn new skills to advance your career
- Find and contact the right people
- Promote and grow your business
- Learn new skills to enhance your professional brand
For More Sales:
- Find leads and accounts. In other words, in your target market
- Get real-time insights for warm outreach
- Build trusted relationships with customers and prospects
For Hiring Candidates:
- Find great candidates, faster
- Contact top talent directly
- Build relationships with prospective hires
LinkedIn is an American business and employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps. In addition, founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003. In addition, it is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs. As of 2015, however, most of the company’s revenue came from selling access to information about its members to recruiters and sales professionals. Since December 2016 it has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microsoft. As of June 2019. Above all, LinkedIn had 630 million registered members in 150 countries.
About Works and Employers:
LinkedIn allows members (both workers and employers) to create profiles and “connections” to each other in an online social network that may represent real-world professional relationships. In addition, members can invite anyone (whether an existing member or not) to become a connection. However, LinkedIn participated in the EU’s International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles.
Create economic opportunities for every member of the global workforce.
The mission of LinkedIn is simple: connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. In other words, become creative and dedicated.